What should I tell him ?
What should I tell him ?
He wants to breath but air has no Life
He wants to run in the fields but the field is full of snakes
He dreams every night to become a great man but I know he is weak
Should I tell him, you need to die
Die to your desires, die to your expectations
Now he wants to run back because he found it's fake
Where will he go now ? Except coming back to face the beasts which he knows he can't beat
So he becomes ready to die, how can you kill someone who is dead ? Dead to Life
But he sees above and says, it would happen what has to happen
The war began and he is stabbed multiple times already but they forget he was already dead...
He won at the end but....
I am afraid, will he ever open up his heart again?

Comments
Post a Comment