The Final Quest
Dry throat, dried tears, tired soul, messy mind
Butterflies, sunshine, joy and happiness in their eyes
She believed her situation would change till she died, all her dreams were just a lie
They thought this is the Life, living a Life which is a fantasy World for many like her
What a contrast, what a shock from Life
No mercy to some, fills the curse in their Life
And some people like me get a lot of chances while some requesting until they die
What is a lie and what is truth? Some just hang onto a false hope while others enjoy without fear of any deity...
And they fight which deity is right?
While I don't see anyone who saves when someone rapes a child...
Sometimes he helps, sometimes he doesn't
I don't understand why, but I know he cried too in her suffering
I know he said I won't forget any of the injustice
I will satisfy you in my arms with justice
I will put them in dark, void and torturous fire
For my anger is something the heaven's fear
Let me see who saves them there for eternity
And if you doubt whom to believe
I died for you and took the shame with you and for you, no one else could do
I gave you a sign that this is how the Life is going to be for you and suffered with you
Do you still doubt me?
I will put all those deceivers in the place which was meant to be for fallen angels
For there is no one other than me who is God
Will you trust me, I will be on the end of the tunnel called this Life....

Comments
Post a Comment